Maple Cutting Board
This hand crafted Maple Cutting Board is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Each board is made of solid maple and is cut and sanded by hand. After engraving, it is finished with food grade mineral oil and is built to be your everyday, go-to cutting board. The generous surface area works perfectly for a wide variety of cutting, slicing and dicing needs. Subtle branding and personalization is the perfect finishing touch!
- Finished with food grade mineral oil for longevity
- Dimensions: 14"(L) x 11.25"(W)
- Engraved Color: Brown (due to the nature of wood grain, shades will vary)
- Maximum Personalization Area: 8"(L) x 6"(H)
- Not recommended for dishwasher, hand wash only, air dry
- CLICK HERE for bulk pricing
- Are there setup fees or additional costs for personalizing my product?
- There are no setup fees and personalization is FREE!
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Our policy is 3-5 days for internal processing + shipping time. Our goal is customer service, so we always try to move as fast as possible and typically ship items faster than 3-5 days.
- Shipping will depend on the option you choose at checkout.
- Will I receive a proof prior to processing?
- In an effort to get your products to you as quickly as possible, we do NOT send proofs unless the order is a bulk order.
- The product description provides the maximum personalization area and we will fit your logo within that space.
- How can I get bulk pricing?
- Just complete the form on the Bulk Pricing page and we will get back to you with a quote.
- I live in the Denver Metro area, do I really need to pay for shipping?
- No! At check out you will have the option to choose "Local Pickup". We will notify you when your product is ready for pickup.
- Can I use logos from companies and/or sports teams?
Black Diamond Laser Design, LLC assumes no responsibility for determining trademark/logo ownership. All liability of this nature rests solely with the customer.
I am the CEO of my company and was looking for something high quality and unique for my board members. I was going to put my logo on them, but after speaking with Steve, we decided to make these extra special and put a monogram with each recipient's name. We put my logo in a more subtle location on the back of the board. Great experience and great product, will definitely order again!